Brand Deposit Contrib.
Amount of Credit
Optional Final Payment
Total Payable by Customer
The Vauxhall Crossland has been described as a CUV (Crossover Utility Vehicle) as opposed to an SUV. It is built with a bold and compact on the outside and spacious and flexible on the inside. With its Tardis-like cabin offering an abundance of practicality, flexibility, is undoubtedly a family-focussed car.
The Crossland Start/Stop system, fitted as standard to all models except 1.2 (83PS), offers real benefits by improving fuel economy and reducing CO2 emissions, particularly in town. It does this by automatically stopping the engine when you come to a standstill, and then restarting as you prepare to move off.
The latest Eero 6d compliant deisel engines produce excellent fuel economy and performance.
Packed with standard specification and safety features, Crossland X has the maximum five stars for safety from Euro NCAP. Excellent interior space makes the Crossland a fantastic family vehicle. With standard features including Navi 5.0 IntelliLink system with Fully integrated European sat nav system. 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, DAB radio, Bluetooth, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Crossland X is great value for money.
This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
• R4.0 IntelliLink system
– Smartphone projection, Apple CarPlay™ and
– 7-inch colour touchscreen
– AM/FM/digital radio
– Bluetooth® audio streaming
– Bluetooth® mobile phone portal
– USB connection with iPod control
• Dual-zone electronic climate control
• Cruise control with speed limiter
• Multi-function trip computer
• Leather-covered steering wheel
• Steering column adjustable for reach and rake
• Steering wheel mounted audio controls
• Auto anti-dazzle rear-view mirror
• Driver’s centre armrest
• 60/40 split-folding rear seat
• Ambient LED lighting • Flex Floor
• 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels
• Alloy-effect protective front and rear skid plates
• Side-protection mouldings
• Front fog lights
• Auto lighting/windscreen wipers
• Electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors
• Electrically operated front and rear windows
• Dark-tinted rear windows
• Chrome-effect side window trim
Includes £1,000 Trade Up Allowance
|Representative Finance Example:|
|49 Monthly Payments||£269|
|Brand Deposit Contrib.||£2,000|
|Amount of Credit||£18,226|
|Optional Final Payment||£7,316|
|Total Payable by Customer||£20,766|
Finance ID: 13
• Switchable electronic stability programme
• Anti-lock braking system
• Front camera system
– Lane departure warning
– Speed sign recognition
• Traction control/hill start assist
• Tyre pressure monitoring system
• Six airbags
• Remote control central locking/alarm system
• Rear parking distance sensors
• Emergency tyre inflation kit in lieu of spare wheel
• LED headlights
• Navi 5.0 IntelliLink system
– Fully integrated European sat nav system
– 8-inch colour touchscreen
– Voice control
– Second USB charging connection
SERIOUS ABOUT SAFETY
As you go about your day, it’s nice to know the Crossland X has your back. Your front. And even your side. In fact, you can pack in loads of extra features that keep you and your family even safer. Depending which pack you choose, it’ll even park itself as you work the pedals.
>> ALWAYS A HEADS UP: A head-up digital display in your eyeline shows all the important stuff, so you never have to take your eyes off the road.
>> GUARDIAN ANGEL 24/7 ONSTAR: At the push of a button you’ll be put through to a trained advisor to help with everything from a vehicle health check to emergency assistance.
>> LIGHT UP THE NIGHT: Although the Crossland X is a dazzling car, it doesn’t want to blind the oncoming traffic. So the Premium LED Lighting Pack features high beam assist that automatically switches to dipped beam for you.
>> SERIOUSLY SMART TECH: Finally, you can park your worry about parking. As part of the Park and Go Pack you’ll enjoy advanced park assist that actually steers the car into the space for you whilst you operate the pedals and gears. Prepare to be amazed.
Vauxhall Finance PCP. Based on 5000 miles per annum. Flexible mileage terms available. All offers subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Walkers Motor Group endeavours to ensure that the contents of this site are accurate and up to date. However, products shown on this site may differ from the latest specification and images shown are for illustrative purposes only and may show optional equipment. Customers are advised to check with their Sales Executive for the latest specification.
On-the-Road RRP includes VAT
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the offer details are accurate and up to date, Walkers Motor Group reserves the right to change offers at any time.
Please contact us if you require additional information.