Brand Deposit Contrib.
Amount of Credit
Optional Final Payment
Total Payable by Customer
The All-New Vauxhall Astra is finally here!
Available in a choice of three trim-levels and also as a plug-in hybrid powertrain for the first time.
Step up to the sporty GS model. It’s kitted out with a whole host of features that make it fun to drive, and great to look at. All models get a 10-inch digital instrument cluster and a 10-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Vauxhall has also retained the physical buttons for the car’s air-conditioning controls for ease of use.
Packed with the latest technology with the fully digital Pure Panel, analogue instruments are consigned to history. Instead, the new human-machine-interface (HMI) with fresh, modern graphics offers customers a pure, more intuitive experience. Passengers can operate the Astra intuitively via two 10-inch touchscreens, just like a smartphone. The Panel Pro features a glass-to-edge design that seamlessly integrates the two touchscreens. Vauxhall's designers and engineers have taken great care to ensure that the driver receives all the necessary information and useful operating options, but is not burdened with superfluous data or functions. In addition, key settings such as climate control can still be operated via physical switches and buttons.
For the driver the All-New Astra is supported by state-of-the-art assistance systems ranging from the Intelli-HUD head-up display to the semi-automated Intelli-Drive (which includes Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Positioning Assist, Adaptive Cruise, Semi-Autonomous Lane Change and Curve Speed Adaptation, which slows the car down at bends in the road) and the Intelli-Vision 360-degree parking camera.
From launch, the All-new Astra will be available in the Plug-in HYBRID-e variant which combines Vauxhall’s 1.6-litre petrol engine with a 12.4 kWh battery for a combined power output of 180PS, with a more powerful, 225PS Plug-in Hybrid Electric variant to become available later next year. Both models will be capable of up to 35 miles (WLTP) of electric range – enough to cover 85 per cent of all typical journeys. With emissions as low as 24g/km CO2, the All-new Astra will be ideal for both fleets and private buyers looking to save on running costs.
Customers can also choose from a line-up of efficient petrol and diesel engines. The All-new Astra is available with a 1.2-litre three-cylinder turbo petrol unit, or a 1.5-litre four cylinder diesel engine, with both variants available with either a six-speed manual or Vauxhall’s smooth eight-speed automatic.
Next-generation safety features
Vauxhall has incorporated the latest automated driver assistance systems with the All-new Astra. In addition to the multifunction camera in the windscreen, the technology comprises four body cameras (one at the front, one at the rear and one on each side), five radar sensors (one at the front and one at each corner), as well as ultrasonic sensors front and rear.
Cameras and sensors are integrated with e-horizon connectivity in Intelli-Drive, which extends the range of the cameras and the radar. This enables the system to adapt the speed in curves, make speed recommendations and perform semi-autonomous lane changes. Hands-off detection on the steering wheel ensures the driver remains engaged at all times. The system also keeps the car in the centre of its lane.
The long list of automated driver assistance systems also includes adaptive cruise control, which increases or decreases speed to follow the vehicle ahead and can brake to a standstill if necessary. With the automatic transmission, driving resumes automatically thanks to “Stop & Go”.
Ultimate models of the All-new Astra feature Vauxhall’s IntelliLux LED® Pixel Light technology, which consists of 168 LED elements in the front lights. The main beam automatically adjusts to oncoming traffic in milliseconds, with the range and direction of the light changing according to the driving situation.
The offer of class-leading assistance systems also includes the Intelli-HUD head-up display standard across all models, the first for Vauxhall, which helps drivers better maintain eyes on the road.
Standard features on the GS Line model include:
LED headlights and tail lights
• LED daytime running lights
• LED front fog lights
• High beam assist
• Electronic parking brake
• Front and rear parking distance sensors
• Lane departure warning with lane keep assist
• Traffic sign recognition
• Driver drowsiness alert
• Forward collision alert (all speed)
• Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
• Adaptive cruise control with intelligent speed adaption
• Eight airbags
• Hill start assist
• ISOFIX child seat fixings on outer rear seats
• In-crash braking
• Intelli-Vision 360° panoramic parking camera
• Multimedia Pure Panel Navigation system
– 10-inch colour touchscreen
– 10-inch digital instrument cluster
– AM/FM/DAB digital radio
– Natural voice recognition
– Wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto™
– 2 x front USB connections
• Six speakers
• Vauxhall Connect
Comfort and Convenience
• Dual-zone electronic climate control
• Heated perforated flat-bottomed leather-covered steering wheel
• Steering wheel audio/phone/cruise controls
• Interior ambient lighting
• 60/40 split-folding rear seat backs
• Rain-sensitive windscreen wipers
• Electrically operated front and rear windows
• Electrically adjustable/heated power folding door mirrors with puddle light
• Soundproofed insulated windscreen
• Driver’s ergonomic active seat (AGR approved*)
• Heated sports-style front seats
• Paddle shift
• Front centre armrest with cup holder
• Centre rear seat armrest and load-through facility
• Frameless automatic anti-dazzle rear-view mirror
• Remote control security alarm system
• Keyless entry and start Styling
• Sports-style front and rear bumpers
• 17-inch black alloy wheels
• Black Griffin logo and vizor frame
• Black lower window moulding
• Dark-tinted rear windows
• Black roof
• Black headliner
• Alloy-effect sports pedals
Click here to reserve your All-New Astra.
This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
Quotation includes road fund licence, first registration fee and all manufacturer bonuses including Vauxhall Partners discounts.
|Representative Finance Example:|
|49 Monthly Payments||£499|
|Brand Deposit Contrib.||£3,250|
|Amount of Credit||£29,875|
|Optional Final Payment||£16,826|
|Total Payable by Customer||£43,272|
Finance ID: 93
Please contact us if you require additional information.