Amount of Credit
Optional Final Payment
Total Payable by Customer
Excess Mileage (inc VAT)
Brand New Peugeot e-208 GT Line Electric from Walkers Motor Group Peugeot.
The seductive all-new PEUGEOT e-208 electric car has it all. Its distinctive and exclusive touches embody technology and modernity. The e-208 really is going to be a game changer.
Your life will be simplified with the all-new PEUGEOT e-208.
The GT Line has an impressivre list of standard spec including 17” alloy wheels, GT Line interior & exterior styling, LED headlights with Smartbeam Assist, Colour reversing camera and front & rear parking sensors.
Class leading Fast Charging with a range of up to 217 miles and MyPeugeot® application, which allows remote management of certain features* such as pre-programming of charging and heating and checking the battery charge level.
Save money with thanks to energy costs lower than fossil fuels and low cost of use thanks to reduced maintenance
Take advantage of the current Government subsidy of up to £3,500.
100% electric driving delivers a new smooth drive without vibration, superb acceleration thanks to immediate engine torque and a silent engine* offering a serene driving experience with 0g CO2 emissions in the driving phase.
The new e-208 has the new e-CMP electrified modular platform which was developed to incorporate a high-voltage battery with large capacity of 50kWh while preserving space on board and boot volume. The electric car battery has an 8 year warranty or 100,000 miles for 70% of its charge capacity.
Charging is quick and simple. Several charging solutions are available: at home or at public ev charging stations.
This won't take long...
Your enquiry has been sent and we will contact you using the details provided as soon as possible!
Please complete the form below:
*Price includes £3,000 Government Electric Grant
|Representative Finance Example:|
|48 Monthly Payments||£399|
|Amount of Credit||£27,048|
|Optional Final Payment||£12,171|
|Total Payable by Customer||£31,722|
|Excess Mileage (inc VAT)||9ppm|
Finance ID: 32
Safety & Security
• ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Braking
Distribution) and EBA (Emergency Braking Assistance)
• Airbags: Adaptive driver and front passenger airbags
(includes passenger airbag deactivation function)
• Airbags: Driver and front passenger airbags
• Airbags: Front and rear curtain airbags
• Alarm (Thatcham category 1 approved)
• Automatic door locking when moving off
• Automatic hazard light activation upon heavy
• Child locking functionality on rear doors
• Electronic code immobiliser
• ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) with Hill Start Assist
• Front optimised safety headrests and rear retractable
headrests (x3), height-adjustable
Front three-point retractable seatbelts, with force limiters
• Front and rear disc brakes
• Gear Shift Indicator (manual version only)
• Headlights left on audible warning
• Isofix child seat fittings (x2) in the second row
• PEUGEOT Connect SOS and Assistance
• Programmable cruise control and speed limiter
• Lane Keeping Assist
• Speed limit recognition and recommendation
• Driver attention warning
• Seatbelt unfastened on the move with audible and visual
alert for front and rear seats
• Space saver spare wheel (Petrol/Diesel versions)
• Puncture kit (EV versions)
• Tyre pressure sensors
• Exterior temperature indicator with ice warning
Comfort & Convenience
• Electric power steering with reach and rake adjustable steering column
• Front windscreen wiper with ‘Magic Wash’ cleaning system
• Map pockets on front seat backs
• Multifunction trip computer
• ‘One-touch’ electric front windows with pinch protection
• PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®: compact steering wheel
• PEUGEOT i-Cockpit®: 7.0" capacitive colour touchscreen
• Push button start
• Tailgate with heated rear windscreen & wiper blade
• Dashboard, front and rear door panel finish: Carbon effect
• Rear windscreen wiper triggered automatically in reverse gear
• Gear lever – automatic in full grain leather and satin chrome
• Gear lever – manual in satin chrome (6 speed gearbox)
• ‘Piano’ keys: Gloss black plated toggle switches to access main
functions of the vehicle
• Seating: ?1/3 – 2/3 folding rear seat
• Seating: driver and front passenger seat manual adjustment
In Car Entertainment
• Bluetooth® telephone facility
• DAB Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)
• Mirror Screen®: (Apple CarPlay™, Android Auto and MirrorLink®)
• Smartphone docking station
• Voice recognition (radio, navigation and telephony features)
• 6-Speaker radio, MP3 compatible
• 12 V socket
• Body-colour exterior door handles
• Gloss black rear cluster connecting strip
• Model designation badges front and rear
Lighting & Visibility
• Rear reversing lights
• Visibility pack: automatic headlights
• Visibility pack: ‘follow me home’ headlights
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
• Frameless Electrochrome rear view mirror
• Parking sensors – front and rear
• Visio Park 1: 180° Colour Reversing Camera
• 17" ‘Camden’ diamond cut two tone alloy wheels
(Petrol/ Diesel versions)
• 17" ‘Shaw’ diamond cut two tone alloy wheels
• Door mirror shells: Nera Black
• Gloss black wheel arch extensions
• GT Line model designation badging
• Radiator grille: Dark chrome chequered and
gloss black edge trim
• Rear lower bumper gloss black
‘diffuser effect’ trim
• Exhaust pipe: twin chrome right hand side
• Diamond Black roof
SAFETY & SECURITY
• Active Safety Brake
(Night function, cyclists, pedestrians)
• Seating: Tri-material ‘Capy’ leather effect and
‘Isabella’ cloth seat trim with lime green double
• Mistral full-grain perforated leather steering
wheel with Aikinite stitch detail and satin chrome
• Lime green contrast stitching to armrest, front
centre console, door panels and dashboard fascia
• 8-colour personalisable ambient lighting
LIGHTING & VISIBILITY
• Visibility pack: automatic windscreen wipers
• Full LED headlights with Smartbeam Assist
• LED daytime running lights: 3-Claw Headlight
with distinctive ‘Tooth’ design
Which vehicles in your range are electrified?
Peugeot have made a strong commitment to electrify every model in our range by 2023! We do not have any stand-alone electric vehicles: with Peugeot, you choose your model, then your powertrain. So all our cars and vans will have powertrain choices from petrol, diesel, and 100% electric or plug in hybrid. This means you never have to compromise your size or style of vehicle to get a zero-emission capable vehicle.
So far we have announced the launches of several vehicles available for customer deliveries in early 2020. These are: full electric e-208, e-2008 SUV and plug in hybrid 3008 SUV, 508 & 508 SW.
We also already sell a fully electric van: Partner Electric.
What do you do for the environment?
We are fully committed to reducing the environmental impact of our business. This doesn’t only mean reducing the CO2 and NOX output of the vehicles we sell – but stretches to the full life cycle of those vehicle and components, and our wider business operations, including our offices and production plants. Our parent company Groupe PSA has a very wide ranging scope of activity in this space: from carbon sink projects, to the circular economy of vehicle parts, to using connected car technology to launch innovative electric car sharing schemes (for example Free2Move Paris).
Full detail can be found in our comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility policy on our group website: https://www.groupe-psa.com/en/automotive-group/responsibility/
What if electric isn’t right for me?
Our strategy is to offer customer choice: it’s all about what is the right vehicle solution depending on an individual driver's needs and usage cycle. So we offer a choice of petrol, diesel and electrified option on the same car. This means that you don’t have to compromise on the size or style of vehicle you want in order to be more environmentally focused, and can select the powertrain which works best for you.
While we are committed to bringing electric vehicles to the mainstream, we continue to invest in research and development of all different types of fuel sources, so we can be sure to always have the best solutions available to meet our customers' needs.
What's the cost of charging an electric vehicle?
This is fully dependent on where you charge and the cost of your electricity. Some public chargepoints are completely free, others have variable charges. Most customers install a chargepoint at their home.
Electricity is priced by kWh (kilowatt hour) - so for a full battery charge you multiply the price per kWh by the capacity of the battery (in the same way today you would multiply the price per gallon, by the fuel tank capacity.
Average UK electricity cost (according to google) is 12.5p per kWh
Our new electric vehicles have a 50kW battery
So a full charge would cost 12.5p x 50 = £6.25.
If you then drive the expected WLTP range of 217 miles, this equates to 2.8p per mile.
Many energy companies are now offering ‘electric vehicle tariffs’ where charging at certain times is cheaper. We make this easy for you to manage – from either the vehicle or your MyPeugeot app, you can programme the vehicle to start charging at a time convenient to you. So plug in when you get home, but tell the car to not start drawing power until your off-peak rate kicks in!
How can I get a chargepoint?
Our charging partner is Pod Point, so they can assist with installing a chargepoint at your home. They are fully approved under the government Homecharge scheme, so if you have off street parking, you can usually benefit from grant funding of £500 towards the cost of this. For more details, visit: https://pod-point.com/products/homecharge
What if I don’t have a driveway or garage?
How can I charge my vehicle?
If you do not have off street parking at your property then you cannot currently benefit from the government's Homecharge grant scheme, but there are still ways to charge your vehicle.
Workplace: the government also offers grants to workplaces installing charging points, so see if your company is interested in this. Our charging partner is Pod Point, so they can assist with your workplace needs, and can advise on the government workplace grant funding. Find more information here: PodPoint
Public: there is a vast network of publically available chargepoints across the country – and many of them are completely free to use. You can see details of all chargepoints available, and find out what’s in your area at Zap Map
On Street Residential: central government has funding available to local councils for them to provide charging points for residents who have to park on the street. Some London boroughs have introduced lamppost charging already, and many other councils are working on solutions. Ask your council what’s going on in your local area.
Aren’t batteries expensive to replace?
We understand that customers are worried about the costs of batteries – so that’s why we provide an exceptionally long traction battery warranty! For the first 8 years or 100,000 miles your battery will be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, subject to our standard T&Cs, such as having your vehicle serviced at the right time. The warranty stays with the vehicle – so is fully transferable to a new owner, therefore also helping with the resale value and confidence a second owner can have in the vehicle.
The costs of batteries has also decreased very significantly over the past 8 years, and will continue to do so. This is partly due to reducing costs of raw materials as electric vehicles become more popular and volume increases, but also because ‘second life’ uses of batteries mean they don’t just need to be recycled (at cost to the manufacturer) but can be repurposed for uses such energy storage.
Does battery performance degrade with age?
Some battery degradation is expected, however this is minimal. From a warranty perspective, we cover the vehicle to 70% of its original capacity over 8 years. This is significantly better that the UK government Plug In Grant requirement of 70% over 5 years, so shows clear confidence in our battery performance and longevity. Battery reconditioning is also an evolving area, where faulty cells can be replaced rather than a battery being scrapped.
I heard about battery rental. Can I rent a battery?
No – Peugeot do not offer battery rental. The battery is included in the price of the vehicle, but you can have the full confidence of an 8 year, 100,000 miles warranty.
Can EVs tow?
No, our electric vehicles cannot tow.
The cost of an EV versus a conventional vehicle
Electric vehicles are more expensive to buy initially, however the running costs are much lower, and there are tax benefits and other incentives - so for many usage cycles this balances out over the period of ownership of the vehicle. We therefore encourage all customers to assess the Total Cost of Ownership of vehicles, rather than initial purchase price.
What plugs do you use?
For full information, see our Charging page….
But in summary:
Our new generation electric vehicles are equipped with CCS (Combined Charging System) sockets, so they can be charged from a standard Type 2 chargepoint, a domestic plug socket, or a public rapid charger.
Our plug-in hybrids have Type 2 sockets – as they don’t need to be rapid charged.
Our older electric vehicles, including Peugeot Partner have Type 1 & CHAdeMO connectors.
Why different cars have different plugs?
Different continents have different charging standards, and many of the first EVs brought into the UK came from Asia and adopted the Japanese standards, known as Type 1 and CHAdeMO. There are gradually being phased out in Europe, as most manufacturers selling cars here now adopt the European standard sockets called Type 2 and CCS.
As domestic plugs differ between countries, the domestic charging cables sold as accessories are different depending on the country.
Finance is subject to status. This is a special discounted price exclusive to Walkers Peugeot and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Vehicle shown for illustration purposes only. All prices include first year road tax (if applicable) and DVLA registration fee (£55) but exclude optional paint finishes. Terms and conditions apply to discounts offered. Vehicle shown for illustration purposes only. Mileage restrictions and other terms and conditions apply. Please call or visit your nearest Walkers Peugeot retailer.
*Price includes £3,500 Low-emission vehicle plug-in grant. Subject to status and acceptance.
Please contact us if you require additional information.
The Peugeot Garage