The UK Government has been clear that online retail and delivery services can continue to operate and are encouraged.
With this mind, we have introduced new safety measures for customers wishing to purchase a new or used vehicle for home delivery.
All new and used vehicles will be delivered by transporter. Our delivery drivers are now equipped with gloves, safety glasses and face masks.
Customer Information - Home or Work Place Delivery Process
If you or any member of your household has any signs of the virus, please contact us and your handover will be re-arranged.
Prior to Handover
The day before handover, you will receive an email confirming the following information:
- Confirmation of any remaining administrative procedures to be completed.
- Confirmation of the scheduled date and time of the delivery
- Reminder that our driver will be wearing gloves, safety glasses and a face mask
- Reminder that any part exchange must be empty of all personal belongings and has received no physical contact for at least 3 hours prior to the handover
- We will ask you if you or any household relatives have Covid-19 symptoms (fever/cough/cold). or are self-isolating. If yes, the handover will be postponed for 14 days.
- Your vehicle will have protective covers applies to the steering wheel, gear lever, seats and floor mats.
- You will be asked to provide identification. A 2 metre distance must be kept at all times.
- Where possible, we will aim to complete a paperless transaction. In the event that this is not possible, all documents will be stored in a plastic wallet.
- Protective equipment is removed and the steering wheel and control panel will be disinfected.
- A basic explanation of the vehicle functions will be given either face to face or remotely. A further, more detailed explanation of the vehicles features and controls will be provided via telephone if required.
- You will be offered an additional handover appointment on site after the Covid-19 period is over.
- We advise that you wait 3 hours before entering the vehicle
- We will carry out an external check of your vehicle and the steering wheel and control panel will be disinfected.
- Your part exchange will be transported back to our premises.
- Please leave any documents, such as your V5 and service records secured in your glovebox.
- You will receive a courtesy call from our sales department within 48 hours of handover to ensure that all is good with your new vehicle.